Every year we do one large-scale field trip. Last year we went to DC. This year we conquered Atlanta. Wowsers, are we tired!
- Zoo Atlanta (nice collection, and you can feed a giraffe lettuce from your own hand for $3!)
- The Georgia Aquarium (they have three whale sharks, plus our CityPass included the dolphin show)
- The Fernbank Museum of Natural History (we enjoyed the mock Okeefonokee Swamp, plus our CityPass included an IMAX film)
- The World of Coca-Cola (very well done, and we sampled about 150 different sodas from around the world)
- The Atlanta Cyclorama (very impressive, but the guide seemed offput by George's very good question)
- The Center for Puppetry Arts (awesome to see the puppets for the Lion King musical, as well as several Muppets)
I'm glad to be back in my own digs, though. School starts back up Monday, both public (my high-schooler) and home (George).